what our members have to say
Preparing for an exam can be stressful and time-consuming, but it doesn’t have to be. There’s no need to stress out or cram. Candidates should avoid last minute cramming as it is rarely beneficial in the long term. Start studying early. Give yourself more than enough time to review.
“Individuals retain only a portion of the information they receive, whether through reading, hearing or writing it! But studies have shown that practice exams produce results: testing and retesting – without the consequence of failure — activate memory sensors without having a memorization effect. Simply put, a practice exam enables a student to systematically acquire and retain material through trial and error.
Testing intimidates and even overwhelms many students, especially when one’s future seems on the line! Practice exams help to build confidence. For an affordable one-time fee, you gain access to repeated opportunities to increase the skills and confidence that will produce your desired result: passing your CCHT / CHT or CCNT exam!”
DPT, LLC does not collect credit card information. Credit Card Payments are processed by Paypal.com Inc or by Stripe.com
through 128-Bit SSL encrypted Secure Server for highest security in the net.
No, it is a violation of DPT, LLC – Dialysispracticetest.com exam policy to attempt to recreate test questions from the exam. Our questions are in the same format as the Bonent exam and were derived from the current national standards of:
• American Nephrology Nurses’ Association (ANNA)
• National Association of Nephrology Technicians (NANT)
• National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
• Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (K/DOQI™ (NKF)
• US Renal Data System (USRDS)
• Fistula First program
• American heart Association (AHA)
• Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation Foundation (PKD)
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Conditions for Coverage
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
• National Kidney Disease Education Program (NKDEP)
• National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• The Kidney & Urology Foundation of America (KUF)
• American Society of Nephrology (ASN)
and including our vast experiences with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
This site is to be used as a study guide only. In no way is it meant to replicate Bonent or Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission exam questions.
Dialysis-practice-test.com is a privately owned training company that is not associated with any of the APPROVED CERTIFICATION ORGANIZATION (Bonent, NNCO, NNCC) in any way. We provide practice Questions to help prepare health care providers for certification exams. We also provide information on Dialysis Technician licensure, training requirements and continuing education for the United States of America.
No. DPT does not accept paper checks or Electronic Checks.
1 month – Platinum
3 month – Diamond
6 month – VIP