DPT News and Updates
Registration Maintenance 11/17/2017 – 11/18/2017
We will be performing system maintenance to improve DPT’s Online registration.
DPT News & Updates
KNOWN ISSUE ALERT Platform: – Android app – Website For our members that have made multiple purchases: Your Account Profile Screen is not updating to show your new purchases information: – Package information – Start date –…
Elements of dialysis nursing practice associated with successful cannulation: result of an international survey Intensity of continuous renal replacement therapy for acute kidney injury Interventions for chronic kidney disease-associated restless legs syndrome Chronic hyperphosphatemia and vascular calcification are reduced…
Scholarships & Grants The Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) offers of research grants, career mobility scholarships and advocacy awards annually. Don’t miss your opportunity to apply! Barbara F. Prowant Nursing Research Grant Career Mobility Scholarships The NNCC Award for Nephrology…
Dialysis Patients May Be At Risk Of Losing Their Financial Assistance From The American Kidney Fund.
Did you know that your dialysis patients may be at risk of losing their financial assistance from the American Kidney Fund? Not because of the fund itself but because of the insurance companies! Lets take a closer look and see…
Unscheduled Maintenance 02/17/02 (Wednesday) We will be performing system maintenance to improve DPT’s Online service. During this time, you will not be able to access the TESTING CENTER or your account profile page. [Expected Service Downtime] February 17, 12:30am…
CCHT STUDY APP – Android App Tour Now available for your 7 & 10 inch Android tablets. Happy Testing! Posted by DPT, LLC. on Wednesday, February 10, 2016 Our mission is your success!
Scheduled Maintenance 2016/02/02 (Tuesday) – 2016/02/02 (Wednesday) We will be performing system maintenance to improve DPT’s Online service. During this time, you may be unable to access certain features on your account profile page. [Expected Service Downtime] February…
We are excited to present you with our new and improved study app. We have built it to be compatible with both Android and Apple (IOS) devices available today. As you utilize this Incredible tool of study, we are asking for…
Active Members 10/22/2015 We are pleased to announce the roll-out of our new and improved website and mobile app! Our new site will provide you with conveniences that were not available previously. (i.e. you will not have to leave the…
New Testing Center At DPT we are committed to creating a web/mobile based environment that will enhance your study experience in preparing for your CCHT/CCNT & CHT exam. We are excited to announce the rollout of our NEW & IMPROVED website, designed…
Dialysis Care Technician As a Dialysis Care Technician do you ever feel like your assessment of a patient is not valued or taken seriously? Do you feel that you see a change in the patients status and after making the…
The Board of Nephrology Examiners Nursing Technology (BONENT) has announced on their website http://www.bonent.org beginning January 2016 they will be offering the Certified Hemodialysis Technologist/Technician (CHT) in Spanish. The Spanish version of the Exam will only be available on their…
IT’S HERE! DPT NEW CCHT/CHT Study App We are excited to present you with our new and improved study app. We have built it to be compatible with both Android and Apple (IOS) devices available today. As you utilize this wonderful…
DPT keeps you in the know with the industry standards for national certification!
CERTIFICATION NEWS LINKS
BONENT: CHT Spanish Exam Coming January 1, 2016 BONENT: CHT Examen Español Coming 01 de enero 2016
Knowledge is Power
Stay up-to-date on current events, breakthrough’s in treatments, new medicines and quality patient care within the ESRD Industry
ESRD Regulations News
- Elements of dialysis nursing practice associated with successful cannulation: result of an international survey
- Intensity of continuous renal replacement therapy for acute kidney injury
- Interventions for chronic kidney disease-associated restless legs syndrome
- Chronic hyperphosphatemia and vascular calcification are reduced by stable delivery of soluble klotho
- Possible prevention of uremic nausea by vitamin D receptor activators in non-dialysis patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease
- Allopurinol does not increase chronic kidney disease risk in gout patients
- Urate-lowering therapy helps chronic kidney disease patients improve organ function
- U.S. heart disease rates fell 20 percent since 1980s: study
- Constipation associated with CKD, ESRD risk
- High-intensity statins may confer a survival advantage
- ESRD uncommon among type 1 diabetes patients
- Stroke risk increases for women during Daylight Savings Time
- Nighttime BP elevated in prediabetes patients with CKD
- Slow gait after heart attack linked to early death, readmission
- A comparison of uremic pruritus in patients receiving peritoneal dialysis and hemodialysis
- Black people face a higher risk of kidney failure than whites, regardless of genetics
- Dialysis bundling, ESA labeling changes did not increase mortality
- Core Survey data shows dialysis clinics are not following basic infection control guidelines
- Midlife blood pressure tied to late-life kidney function
- Kidney disease patients use Aapp to test med adherence
- Just 1 in 3 seniors with diabetes has disease under control
- Renal replacement need after cardiac surgery hikes death risk
- Diabetic ketoacidosis uncommon with Canagliflozin
- Antibiotic may interact with Warfarin
- Blood pressure variability linked to heart disease, early death
- Project will evaluate effects payment policy has on dialysis patients
- ASN workforce report shows decrease in new nephrologists this year, but possible increase next year
- Chicago welcomes ASN for 50th anniversary
- ASN Kidney Week 2016 product gallery
- Windy City checklist
- Development of a wearable medical device for type 2 diabetes
- CMS uses CROWNWeb for reporting depression, pain
- Former surgeon general to chair NKF’s chronic kidney disease prevention initiative
- This National Kidney Month, help your children adopt healthy habits
- Many dialysis patients are unprepared for natural disasters
- New MIQS tool helps dialysis centers handle CMS audit compliance
- MEI releases booklet that showcases home dialysis options, benefits
- CMS releases ICD-10 FAQ
In the Spotlight
Get the scoop
Check out what’s happening in medical news around the world
In the Spotlight
DPT MEMBERS NEWS ALERTS:
- Windows Desktop Application COMING SOON
- iPhone App Releasing at the end of March 2016
September 01, 2015
DPT, LLC – Legal Team
BONENT TOP NEWS:
- Winter Newsletter (2-22-16): BioMed Exam, India, Grant, 2016 Plans & more!
- 2016 Seminars (1-4-16): Click for dates and locations of 2016 Seminars and get 8 CEs in one day for only $99!
- International Grant (12-15-15): First BONENT Grant recipient awarded.
- Website Translator (11-25-15): BONENT web pages presented in 90 languages!
- President’s letter (10-17-15): Read the news from BONENT.
- BONENT Website Translation (10-7-15): Each page of our website now can be translated into 90 languages! See the top of each page.
- NEW (2-12-15): International Grants now available!
- CE Accreditation (12-8-14): BONENT is now accrediting CE programs!
- CHBT (8/27/14): New BioMed exam available February 1st!
- 40th Anniversary: (1-1-14): BONENT documents its 40 years (2014) with complete history article.
NNCC TOP NEWS:
- January Electronic Bulletin Jan 19, 2016
- Important News for You!
- Apply Now! Scholarships, Grants and Awards Are Available!
- Research Spotlight
- How to Contact NNCC For Assistance
DPT News and Updates
Updated on 2016-11-16T16:18:02+00:00, by .