If you believe any material accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting the DPT, LLC copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
DPT agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Privacy team: Copyright@dialysis-practice-test.com
Attn: Privacy Team
P.O Box 4272
Midlothian, VA 23112-9998