- You must read the Disclaimer, Version 1.7
- If you do not agree with any of the above documents, Please do not use this service.
- Mobile Devices
2.0: Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. A User may refuse to supply personal identification information; however it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3.0: Non-personal Identification Information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
- Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
4.0: Web browser cookies
5.0: How we use collected information
DPT, LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you our Users.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics which may be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – User provided email addresses are for Registration (Free Access/Purchased Access Account Details Active/Inactive Status, Site Communication Emails, Surveys, New Products and Services and Special Offers) and will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their account. It may also be used to respond to the Users inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. By utilizing DPT LLC Services and Products, Users consent to this data usage, mailing list, to receive emails that may include company news, updates, related products or services information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
6.0: How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, Username, Password, Transaction Information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
7.0: Third- Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site which link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
8.0: Google Adsense®
9.0 Mobile App Devices
- DPT, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the DPT Practice Test mobile application (the “Service”).
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
- Information Collection And Use
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”).
- Log Data
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
- Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
- Location information
- We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at anytime, through your mobile device settings.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
- If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Service Providers
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
- International Transfer
- Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
10.0: Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
11.0: Children’s Privacy
- Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers.
14.0: Contacting Us
P.O Box 4272
Midlothian, VA 23112-9998
DPT Policy’s and Guidelines
Updated on 2015-09-02T13:47:39+00:00, by .